In Frank26

I like the idea that from the 20th to the 25th isn’t that a good time to bring forth a new exchange rate?  Why Because they’ve only used 20% of their budget all year.  That’s insaneWhat are you waiting for New exchange rate.  You say you’re going to use the other 80% from the 20th to the 25th? …What did you tell the citizens of Iraq is going to happen on the 1st of January 2024?  They can’t use any other currency.  What are they going to use? Rocks to buy things withShoot rocks are probably more valuable than the used toilet paper that you got right now…The 20th to 25th is logical, the 1st onward is logical.