In Pimpy

The best suggestion I would make when it comes to this is get a tax expert that can help you with this.  Let them tell you what you can do to help reduce the amount of money you owe based on the amount you get when you swap your currencies.  When you swap your Iraqi Dinar for US dollar if the exchange rate gets up there to a level you like you’re going to have to pay capital gains taxes on it... [Note:  Some gurus feel it will be/could be taxed as ordinary income.  Consult your tax expert to determine what’s right for you.]